HP Signage Suite provides cloud-based web apps for easy signage creation, which help small sign and copy shops with HP Latex and HP DesignJet printers create applications such as rollups, banners and commercial posters, says the company. The product supports the full product line of HP latex printers, as well as the HP DesignJet Z2600 and Z5600 PostScript printers. It will support additional printers in the future, says HP.
A free, online tool designed for easy integration into PSPs websites, Signage Suite helps 'boost ecommerce capabilities, including the ability to receive orders 24/7'. The level of integration ranges from a basic hyperlink to a fully tailored experience.
HP Signage Suite joins the HP WallArt Suite in the new HP Applications Centre, for cloud-based solutions to create customised large-format applications.
- Three-step signage creation
- 3D visualization
- Pre-defined signage templates, saving the need for a professional design skills
- Fast, easy drag-and-drop for images, text, and logos
- Built-in, easy access to content libraries
- Automated generation of print-ready PDFs to save time and errors.
- Automatic job download with JDF support and PDF file versioning control
- Pricing presented at checkout