CARTER SIGNS FOR SALE
Carter Signs specialise in design, print and producing various forms of bespoke signage and printed products primarily used by local businesses. The business was established in 2001 by the current owner who is now looking to move into a different business sector.
The business currently produces many types of signage, banners, displays, print and designs for all types of businesses across various sectors. The business has many existing customers who have used our services for many years, we have a very good local reputation for our quality and service. There is room to expand the business into new products and sales online plus tender for local/national public sector work.
The current owner is comfortable in staying on for a time (to be agreed) for the new owner to settle in and then a further time in a consultancy basis.
Carter Signs are perfectly located in the seaside town of Skegness, Lincolnshire.
The business is currently run in a 3200 sq. ft unit (approx). It has a reception entrance, large office, print room, lamination room, cutting room and large workshop area. Large commercial vehicles can be brought inside the workshop through the front shutter. The building is owned by the seller who has no intention of selling the premises. The monthly rent will be negotiable, business rates are currently £0.00.
- This is a business only transaction therefore the business is being sold with the following:
- The website www.cartersigns.co.uk (currently under construction)
- 4 computers and the full computer system / software
- Mimaki JV-300 (160)
- x2 Mimaki JV-33 (160)
- Bobis Application Table
- x2 Easymount Laminating Machines (1600mm widths)
- Mimaki Cutter
- Leister Hot Banner Welding Tools
- Keencut cutter
- Boss Scaffold Tower (6 to 7 metres)
- 3.6m working platform with handrail
- All drills / fitting equipment / signage equipment / benches / tables etc……..
X2 Commercial Vehicles (i) Ex LWB Van (ii) Small Combi type Van
All stock of materials.
The business opening hours are currently:
|Off Peak||8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
8.00am - 1.00pm Saturday (occasionally)
|Peak||8.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday
8.00am - 3.00pm Saturdays
The business is currently run and managed by the owner and employs 3 full time members of staff.
Asking Price - £180,000
Annual Turnover - approx £200,000
Are you looking to sell or retire?
All business types, sizes and locations considered.
Large sign company looking to acquire another sign company.
Funding available and can act quickly.
Sole distribution agent for Gunner digital vinyl cutting and plotting technology in the UK and EU
This is a recently established business, which has seen 1 UK installation to date of our most premium product, resulting in a turnover of £12,000.
The foundations of the business are there, we have a basic company website, twitter page, done some promotional advertising, and we have an agreement with a company, that they install and support the products.
The products are imported from China as and when needed, so no need to hold stock (at least not until well established). David would be there to help with sales enquiries, but nothing else.
There have been over 300 units sold of these premium vinyl cutters in China last year, and it has good compatibility with all the main software brands used in the UK.
- Marketing activity in the press so-far:
- SignUpdate - Gunner digital vinyl cutters and plotters now available in the UK
- Printweek – New digital cutter range lands in the uk
- Printweek - New start-up installs first Gunner in the UK
- Image Reports - New Gunner cutters come to Europe
- Advertising in the press so far:
- Click here for the flipping pages version on Sign Update magazine
Asking price: £10,000.
See our other advert, to see this advertised as a job vacancy:
SIGNAGE RELATED COMPANY FOR SALE
UK (easily relocated)
Online Retailer of stock or printed self-adhesive products.
Well Established brand, consistently profitable, with strong web presence.
Turnover exceeding £1million mostly through online store.
Based in South East but can be relocated or absorbed.
Sale to include stock and equipment.
Well Established Signmaking Company For Sale
Based in Berks/Oxon area
Trading for over 30 years
(17 years a limited company)
Local repeat business and blue chip national clients
Strong and varied customer base
Average turnover last 5 years 230k
Sale to include stock, machinery & vehicles
- Wide format printer with software
- Gerber Edge
- 3 off cutters/plotters
- Recent computer updates with separate server
- 2 vehicles
- Scaffolding tower
- and various other sign making equipment.
Contact Ian on 07851 132 772 for further details.
Sign Making and Industrial Engraving company
Well Established with a Strong Customer Data Base, with repeat orders for Sign Making, Vehicle Graphics and Engraving, (both rotary and laser), Banners, CNC Routing, Commemorative Plaques and Nameplates, s/a Labels, Stainless Steel Machinery ID Plates and Electrical Components.
Sale to include all stock, machinery and equipment.
- Assets include:
- Roland SP-540V Digital Printer
- Roland SP-300 Digital Printer
- Graphtec CE5000-120 Vinyl Cutter/Plotter
- Universal Pro-Series Laser Engraving Machine
- AXYZ CNC Machine
- Meistergram 2412 Engraving Machine
- Meistergram PA912 Engraving Machine
- Gem. U-Marq Engraving Machine
- Easymount Laminator EM-S1400C
- Easymount Laminator EM 720
- Kimoto/Freejet 330 Flatbed Printer
- A3 Acid Etching System by Mega
- 24" Gravograph Flatbed Saw SX20845
- Wall Saw
- G.H. Alexander ( pantograph ) Machine
- 2 x Pillar Drills
- Spray Booth
- 2 x Bevelling Machines
- Cutter Grinder / Sharpener
For more information please contact:
K. J. Eaton & Co. Accountants. 32 Main Street, Lambley, Nottingham. NG4 4PN
Tel: 0115 9312777
SIGN BUSINESS FOR SALE - £25K
with freehold premises - £125k
The Sign Shop is well-established and successful. It has a broad range of customers providing an impressive amount of repeat business, as well as continuously attracting new customers.
There is also plenty of opportunity for future growth.
Located in the rapidly expanding market town of Hailsham, East Sussex, the business is now perfectly positioned for a new owner to benefit from the excellent reputation that has been built up over the last 20+ years.
The premises are a recently modernised industrial unit with workshop, 1st floor studio/office + toilets and 5 parking places.
- Turnover £50k+ (currently a one-man-band business)
- Well established with diverse customer base
- Excellent reputation with plenty of repeat business
- Great potential for growth
- Well located in industrial heartland of town, but with zero business rates
- Wide range of signage work including: vehicle graphics, banners and garment printing
- Generous transition period with training if required
- Premises (960sq ft) + toilets and parking (5 places)
- 100ft historic chimney included in sale (a fantastic landmark)
Overdue retirement forces sale, hence competitive price.
OIRO £150k for business & premises (will consider selling just the business)
Long Established Sign Making Company
London Based Workshop and Offices
- Modern Equipment:
- UV Flatbed Printers
- Latex Printer
- Solvent Printer
- CNC Router
- CNC Laser
Loyal Customer Base including 2 Local London Councils and many Blue Chip companies placing regular orders.
Offers in the region of 380k.
Sign Business For Sale
Click here to see a virtual tour
RARE OPPORTUNITY OF AN ON GOING GROWING BUSINESS.
CAN BE PURCHASED FOR A TOTAL OF 40K
OR PAY £20K FIRST
AND THE REST PAY AS YOU EARN
Complete sign making business for sale. The business has been trading from its current location in Batley, West Yorkshire since 1996, so this is a long and well established business. It has good repeat business and strong growth based on referrals, and long term customer relations. We provide an all types of signage to general businesses and general public which has lead to adopting a business ethic of maintaining ongoing business relationships with customers over along period of time.
- The business comes with:
- 2x Sign Lab – full version print and cut
- 2x Computers and software
- Business card printer
- Ricoh Printer for Flyers
- Mimaki & Graphtec 1220mm wide Cutter.
- Roland VS-640 colour printer 1600 mm wide
- Wide format Lamination machine
- Scaffold tower and Ladders
- All hand and power tools
- Stocks of hardware, sign fittings, etc.
- Large stocks of Avery vinyl of popular colours 610 and 1220 width
Training will be given, with an on going help.
There is a lot of scope to expand this business.
The premises is quite large and is on very low rent of £80 per week.
Quick sale : £40,000 o.n.o.
For more information please contact 01924 420773
07813 696566 – No time wasters