Sign Making and Industrial Engraving company
Well Established with a Strong Customer Data Base, with repeat orders for Sign Making, Vehicle Graphics and Engraving, (both rotary and laser), Banners, CNC Routing, Commemorative Plaques and Nameplates, s/a Labels, Stainless Steel Machinery ID Plates and Electrical Components.
Sale to include all stock, machinery and equipment.
- Assets include:
- Roland SP-540V Digital Printer
- Roland SP-300 Digital Printer
- Graphtec CE5000-120 Vinyl Cutter/Plotter
- Universal Pro-Series Laser Engraving Machine
- AXYZ CNC Machine
- Meistergram 2412 Engraving Machine
- Meistergram PA912 Engraving Machine
- Gem. U-Marq Engraving Machine
- Easymount Laminator EM-S1400C
- Easymount Laminator EM 720
- Kimoto/Freejet 330 Flatbed Printer
- A3 Acid Etching System by Mega
- 24" Gravograph Flatbed Saw SX20845
- Wall Saw
- G.H. Alexander ( pantograph ) Machine
- 2 x Pillar Drills
- Spray Booth
- 2 x Bevelling Machines
- Cutter Grinder / Sharpener
For more information please contact:
K. J. Eaton & Co. Accountants. 32 Main Street, Lambley, Nottingham. NG4 4PN
Tel: 0115 9312777
SIGN BUSINESS FOR SALE - £25K
with freehold premises - £125k
The Sign Shop is well-established and successful. It has a broad range of customers providing an impressive amount of repeat business, as well as continuously attracting new customers.
There is also plenty of opportunity for future growth.
Located in the rapidly expanding market town of Hailsham, East Sussex, the business is now perfectly positioned for a new owner to benefit from the excellent reputation that has been built up over the last 20+ years.
The premises are a recently modernised industrial unit with workshop, 1st floor studio/office + toilets and 5 parking places.
- Turnover £50k+ (currently a one-man-band business)
- Well established with diverse customer base
- Excellent reputation with plenty of repeat business
- Great potential for growth
- Well located in industrial heartland of town, but with zero business rates
- Wide range of signage work including: vehicle graphics, banners and garment printing
- Generous transition period with training if required
- Premises (960sq ft) + toilets and parking (5 places)
- 100ft historic chimney included in sale (a fantastic landmark)
Overdue retirement forces sale, hence competitive price.
OIRO £150k for business & premises (will consider selling just the business)
Long Established Sign Making Company
London Based Workshop and Offices
- Modern Equipment:
- UV Flatbed Printers
- Latex Printer
- Solvent Printer
- CNC Router
- CNC Laser
Loyal Customer Base including 2 Local London Councils and many Blue Chip companies placing regular orders.
Offers in the region of 380k.
Sign Business For Sale
Click here to see a virtual tour
RARE OPPORTUNITY OF AN ON GOING GROWING BUSINESS.
CAN BE PURCHASED FOR A TOTAL OF 40K
OR PAY £20K FIRST
AND THE REST PAY AS YOU EARN
Complete sign making business for sale. The business has been trading from its current location in Batley, West Yorkshire since 1996, so this is a long and well established business. It has good repeat business and strong growth based on referrals, and long term customer relations. We provide an all types of signage to general businesses and general public which has lead to adopting a business ethic of maintaining ongoing business relationships with customers over along period of time.
- The business comes with:
- 2x Sign Lab – full version print and cut
- 2x Computers and software
- Business card printer
- Ricoh Printer for Flyers
- Mimaki & Graphtec 1220mm wide Cutter.
- Roland VS-640 colour printer 1600 mm wide
- Wide format Lamination machine
- Scaffold tower and Ladders
- All hand and power tools
- Stocks of hardware, sign fittings, etc.
- Large stocks of Avery vinyl of popular colours 610 and 1220 width
Training will be given, with an on going help.
There is a lot of scope to expand this business.
The premises is quite large and is on very low rent of £80 per week.
Quick sale : £40,000 o.n.o.
For more information please contact 01924 420773
07813 696566 – No time wasters