Enhance Your Quality Of Life
SIGN BUSINESS FOR SALE
IN THE BEAUTIFUL TOWN OF SCARBOROUGH, NORTH YORKSHIRE
Asking price £175,000
Approx turnover £200,000
Loyal customer base
CORE MOTORSPORT SERVICES LTD
Midlands - Easily relocatable
Business for sale / Opportunity
Dominance in motorsport sector with established repeat customer base.
In house designed products with worldwide export customers.
(Modular garage walling system and components)
Motorsport graphics, PPF and wrapping specialists.
Need for expansion forces sale/ merger. Continued management involvement.
Easily relocatable. Currently based in Midlands in owned premises.
Consistantly profitable and hugely scaleable business.
Established 12 years. Y. E. 2020 Turnover £370k, Net profit £205k
Call for further details - 07831 312366
Established and profitable sign business unexpectedly for sale.
Surrey / Hants border
Located in a market town on Surrey Hants border, close to motorways and other good links.
Established since 2004, with an excellent reputation and supplying a large number of local and central authority organisations and NHS surgeries located across the southern half of the country with a whole range of signs, banners and noticeboards. T/o year to 30 April 2021 £300,000, (usually £450,000 plus) p.a.. Gross profit of £168,000 and a net profit of £81,262 for year ending 30 April 2021.
Many of the clients are serious repeat customers with majority ordering continually. Currently showing a 67% conversion rate on quotes. The current list of repeat ordering contains prestigious clients who have been customers for many years.
Equipment includes new computer network, imac design computers, Mimaki plotter, Axyz 4008 CNC router, Longier large format UV flatbed printer, bubble free applicator and the usual hand and bench tools, including air driven riveter etc.
An unexpected health issue forces this sale and it is available as a going concern or to merge with another existing company. Most customers are not reliant on the business being local so moving the organisation to join with another is quite feasible. This is a well run business with no debt and healthy profits.
Please call 07966 425855 for more information.
Well established Sign Makers & Large Format Printers for sale
This is a well-established sign maker and large format print business for sale, providing a full range of sign and print services. The business operates with no local competition and has long standing relationships with all customers, where approx. 70% of sales is trade work with approx. 30% direct to large corporates and local authorities. There is little sales effort required, most orders are received unopposed. Plenty of growth potential.
The company is situated within a modern leasehold premises/industrial estate and owns quality equipment which has been well maintained from new.
Services include direct to substrate UV print on rigid media up to 2.5m x 4m. UV print on roll media up to 2.5m wide. CNC routing & trimming.
This is a well-run business, operating from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday and prints for 4 hours daily. Healthy cash-flow with no debt. Location: East Midlands.
Turnover: c.£200k, Gross Profit: c.£140k, EBITDA: c.£95k, NAV: c.£100k
Asking price: Offers invited
For further information visit www.stirling-uk.com or call 0121-314 5575
Small but busy sign-making business
Business For Sale
£52k asking price ono
- Situated in Busy Market Town 12m south of York - 20m Leeds - 20m Wakefield/Pontefract
- 61k turnover
- Massive opportunity for expansion
- Good opportunity for business looking to expand into new area
- Established for 28 years
- Large and wide ranging loyal customer base from industrial, commercial, independent traders, NHS and local government clients.
- Mimaki JV33 - 130 Printer
- Mimaki CG130 SRII Plotter
- Easymount Laminator
- Rented premises but landlord agreeable to new tennantship
- Workshop is 900sq ft. Roller door for vehicle access
- Online Safety Sign Shop about to be launched - May consider including it in sale
07825 339 712
CARTER SIGNS FOR SALE
Carter Signs specialise in design, print and producing various forms of bespoke signage and printed products primarily used by local businesses. The business was established in 2001 by the current owner who is now looking to move into a different business sector.
The business currently produces many types of signage, banners, displays, print and designs for all types of businesses across various sectors. The business has many existing customers who have used our services for many years, we have a very good local reputation for our quality and service. There is room to expand the business into new products and sales online plus tender for local/national public sector work.
The current owner is comfortable in staying on for a time (to be agreed) for the new owner to settle in and then a further time in a consultancy basis.
Carter Signs are perfectly located in the seaside town of Skegness, Lincolnshire.
The business is currently run in a 3200 sq. ft unit (approx). It has a reception entrance, large office, print room, lamination room, cutting room and large workshop area. Large commercial vehicles can be brought inside the workshop through the front shutter. The building is owned by the seller who has no intention of selling the premises. The monthly rent will be negotiable, business rates are currently £0.00.
- This is a business only transaction therefore the business is being sold with the following:
- The website www.cartersigns.co.uk (currently under construction)
- 4 computers and the full computer system / software
- Mimaki JV-300 (160)
- x2 Mimaki JV-33 (160)
- Bobis Application Table
- x2 Easymount Laminating Machines (1600mm widths)
- Mimaki Cutter
- Leister Hot Banner Welding Tools
- Keencut cutter
- Boss Scaffold Tower (6 to 7 metres)
- 3.6m working platform with handrail
- All drills / fitting equipment / signage equipment / benches / tables etc……..
X2 Commercial Vehicles (i) Ex LWB Van (ii) Small Combi type Van
All stock of materials.
The business opening hours are currently:
|Off Peak||8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
8.00am - 1.00pm Saturday (occasionally)
|Peak||8.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday
8.00am - 3.00pm Saturdays
The business is currently run and managed by the owner and employs 2 full time members of staff.
Asking Price - £180,000
Annual Turnover - approx £200,000
Are you looking to sell or retire?
All business types, sizes and locations considered.
Large sign company looking to acquire another sign company.
Funding available and can act quickly.
Sole distribution agent for Gunner digital vinyl cutting and plotting technology in the UK and EU
This is a recently established business, which has seen 1 UK installation to date of our most premium product, resulting in a turnover of £12,000.
The foundations of the business are there, we have a basic company website, twitter page, done some promotional advertising, and we have an agreement with a company, that they install and support the products.
The products are imported from China as and when needed, so no need to hold stock (at least not until well established). David would be there to help with sales enquiries, but nothing else.
There have been over 300 units sold of these premium vinyl cutters in China last year, and it has good compatibility with all the main software brands used in the UK.
- Marketing activity in the press so-far:
- SignUpdate - Gunner digital vinyl cutters and plotters now available in the UK
- Printweek – New digital cutter range lands in the uk
- Printweek - New start-up installs first Gunner in the UK
- Image Reports - New Gunner cutters come to Europe
- Advertising in the press so far:
- Click here for the flipping pages version on Sign Update magazine
Asking price: £10,000.
See our other advert, to see this advertised as a job vacancy:
SIGNAGE RELATED COMPANY FOR SALE
UK (easily relocated)
Online Retailer of stock or printed self-adhesive products.
Well Established brand, consistently profitable, with strong web presence.
Turnover exceeding £1million mostly through online store.
Based in South East but can be relocated or absorbed.
Sale to include stock and equipment.
Well Established Signmaking Company For Sale
Based in Berks/Oxon area
Trading for over 30 years
(17 years a limited company)
Local repeat business and blue chip national clients
Strong and varied customer base
Average turnover last 5 years 230k
Sale to include stock, machinery & vehicles
- Wide format printer with software
- Gerber Edge
- 3 off cutters/plotters
- Recent computer updates with separate server
- 2 vehicles
- Scaffolding tower
- and various other sign making equipment.
Contact Ian on 07851 132 772 for further details.
Sign Making and Industrial Engraving company
Well Established with a Strong Customer Data Base, with repeat orders for Sign Making, Vehicle Graphics and Engraving, (both rotary and laser), Banners, CNC Routing, Commemorative Plaques and Nameplates, s/a Labels, Stainless Steel Machinery ID Plates and Electrical Components.
Sale to include all stock, machinery and equipment.
- Assets include:
- Roland SP-540V Digital Printer
- Roland SP-300 Digital Printer
- Graphtec CE5000-120 Vinyl Cutter/Plotter
- Universal Pro-Series Laser Engraving Machine
- AXYZ CNC Machine
- Meistergram 2412 Engraving Machine
- Meistergram PA912 Engraving Machine
- Gem. U-Marq Engraving Machine
- Easymount Laminator EM-S1400C
- Easymount Laminator EM 720
- Kimoto/Freejet 330 Flatbed Printer
- A3 Acid Etching System by Mega
- 24" Gravograph Flatbed Saw SX20845
- Wall Saw
- G.H. Alexander ( pantograph ) Machine
- 2 x Pillar Drills
- Spray Booth
- 2 x Bevelling Machines
- Cutter Grinder / Sharpener
For more information please contact:
K. J. Eaton & Co. Accountants. 32 Main Street, Lambley, Nottingham. NG4 4PN
Tel: 0115 9312777
SIGN BUSINESS FOR SALE - £25K
with freehold premises - £125k
The Sign Shop is well-established and successful. It has a broad range of customers providing an impressive amount of repeat business, as well as continuously attracting new customers.
There is also plenty of opportunity for future growth.
Located in the rapidly expanding market town of Hailsham, East Sussex, the business is now perfectly positioned for a new owner to benefit from the excellent reputation that has been built up over the last 20+ years.
The premises are a recently modernised industrial unit with workshop, 1st floor studio/office + toilets and 5 parking places.
- Turnover £50k+ (currently a one-man-band business)
- Well established with diverse customer base
- Excellent reputation with plenty of repeat business
- Great potential for growth
- Well located in industrial heartland of town, but with zero business rates
- Wide range of signage work including: vehicle graphics, banners and garment printing
- Generous transition period with training if required
- Premises (960sq ft) + toilets and parking (5 places)
- 100ft historic chimney included in sale (a fantastic landmark)
Overdue retirement forces sale, hence competitive price.
OIRO £150k for business & premises (will consider selling just the business)
Long Established Sign Making Company
London Based Workshop and Offices
- Modern Equipment:
- UV Flatbed Printers
- Latex Printer
- Solvent Printer
- CNC Router
- CNC Laser
Loyal Customer Base including 2 Local London Councils and many Blue Chip companies placing regular orders.
Offers in the region of 380k.
Sign Business For Sale
Click here to see a virtual tour
RARE OPPORTUNITY OF AN ON GOING GROWING BUSINESS.
CAN BE PURCHASED FOR A TOTAL OF 40K
OR PAY £20K FIRST
AND THE REST PAY AS YOU EARN
Complete sign making business for sale. The business has been trading from its current location in Batley, West Yorkshire since 1996, so this is a long and well established business. It has good repeat business and strong growth based on referrals, and long term customer relations. We provide an all types of signage to general businesses and general public which has lead to adopting a business ethic of maintaining ongoing business relationships with customers over along period of time.
- The business comes with:
- 2x Sign Lab – full version print and cut
- 2x Computers and software
- Business card printer
- Ricoh Printer for Flyers
- Mimaki & Graphtec 1220mm wide Cutter.
- Roland VS-640 colour printer 1600 mm wide
- Wide format Lamination machine
- Scaffold tower and Ladders
- All hand and power tools
- Stocks of hardware, sign fittings, etc.
- Large stocks of Avery vinyl of popular colours 610 and 1220 width
Training will be given, with an on going help.
There is a lot of scope to expand this business.
The premises is quite large and is on very low rent of £80 per week.
Quick sale : £40,000 o.n.o.
For more information please contact 01924 420773
07813 696566 – No time wasters