Job Description (full time)
i4 Signs are looking for an experienced Signmaker to join their production and installation team in making and fitting different forms of signage and digitally printed graphics.
This is a fantastic opportunity in a well established, busy Sign & Print shop, specialising in vehicle graphics and commercial signage.
The role is split between both shop and onsite installs, so a flexible approach and eye for detail is key in making and fitting different forms of signage and digitally printed graphics.
Good working knowledge of signage, vehicle graphics and large format graphics applications.
- Experience of installation of signage and graphics
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Manage the workflow - including the design for Print and Signage, using vinyl cutters, large format printer and laminator.
- Be creative, confident and able to deal with the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
- Graphic and design understanding
Experience & Qualifications:
(Essential Minimum Requirements to Undertake the Role)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the production of signs and design for print.
- You must be highly confident in the application of vinyl graphics (vehicles)
- Sign making and installing experience is a must (Previous experience in vehicle wraps an advantage)
- You must also be experienced in using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of In Design and Signlab would be a bonus.
- CSCS, IPAF, PASMA & Fall Arrest qualified an advantage
- Ability to work at height
- We will offer wages based on your previous experience and other factors which will be discussed at the interview.
Please send your CV and details of experience to: email@example.com
Please dont hesitate to call us on 01243 866555 if you have any questions.