To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
The Media Collective is on a mission to help schools become the most exciting, vibrant places on the planet. We’re looking for people who can join us to help us make that happen better.
We don’t want superstars, we’re looking for people who get what we’re about and who understand how bringing their best as part of the team every day will help make that happen. Living and working to our values won’t be easy, but it will be rewarding as we challenge ourselves to deliver excellence. Read on if you think you are up to the challenge.
Your job would be to make sure that we follow through on our promise of delivering imaginative, creative learning environments to our customers, and that the reality matches their expectations. As an ambassador of our brand you will not only be expected to be skilled at installing a wide range of signs and graphics, you would also be expected to be a good on-site problem solver, be aligned to our values and deliver our customer service standards at all times.
You would typically be out on installations 2-3 days per week, although this can fluctuate as we usually get busier during school holidays.Responsibilities:
- Working to and championing our values at all times
- Installing signs and graphics to the highest standard in accordance with the project goals and requirements
- Completing RAMs and liaising with site staff prior to the install date
- Managing and training team members to assist with installations
- Solving unforeseen problems presented on site
- Ordering materials and resources for each project as required
- Ensuring that the van is well maintained, stocked and organised
- Assisting with print and production tasks
- Completing snags and remedial works as part of our customer care
- Communicating with the client if required
- You are experienced in all types of sign & graphic installation and can confidently install a wide array of signs and vinyl graphics
- You can pass DBS checks and can drive (clean license preferable)
- You are always keen to learn new processes and adapt quickly to new technology
- You are exceptionally organised and can instinctively work in a clean and efficient manner. You have a low tolerance for mess
- You have an eye for detail to ensure consistently high standards
- You are a strong communicator with a high tolerance for stress
- You are an instinctive problem solver, quick decision-maker and fast learner
- You are a highly motivated person who loves to finish tasks and takes pride in their accomplishments
- You have relevant training and credentials including IPAF and PASMA
- You can oversee the entire installation process and know exactly what questions to ask or actions to take when you see problems ahead
- Can accomplish everything whilst maintaining the highest quality — it’s challenging, fast-paced and busy, busy, busy
- Are enthusiastic about sharing knowledge and training others and enjoy leading and working with a team
The Cherry on Top:
- You have a background in building or joinery
Salary based on experience.