All rounder who is experienced in the production & installation of signage & graphics
The Signhouse is a well-established, sign company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
We are looking for an all rounder who is experienced in the production & installation of signage & graphics.
Our Company specialise in service driven expertise largely in retail, interior, exterior design and advertising environments.
To join our professional team, the right candidate will have 5 years experience in the graphics and signage industry and have the flexibility to travel at short notice. For these skills and commitment we offer professional development opportunities and a negotiable salary.
- Sign making and laying up
- Mocking up projects on CAD
- Cutting, printing, weeding and laminating
- Day to day help and running the the workshop using a variety of tools and machinery.
- Back up and support with surveys & fitting the signs, internally & externally ( across the UK) with heights and access machines with all types of signage..
- Product range includes vinyl's / manifestations, post signs, trays and sign pans - built-up letters etc., display print, all applications, totems
We are offering a permanent full time contract for the right team member.
If you have the skills, the experience and want to be in great company, contact us now for your chance to show us your talent and help us deliver our quality services.
Candidate should have good design skills using industry standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator, photoshop, posterprint and Signlab, IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desired but not essential, full driver’s license is essential.
Salary: based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Leeds
please send your CV and details of experience to firstname.lastname@example.org