To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Sign Maker / Installer
Sign Maker/Installer required for small sign operation just outside St Albans
We are looking to recruit a self motivated sign maker/installer to join our team, our core area is Plant and Vehicle Signage as well as making Health and Safety signs for the construction industry.
The position is for Full Time which includes Monday - Friday with every second Saturday to be worked (half a day)
Ideally you will have been in the industry for a number of years and have all round knowledge of the design, production and installation process.
You will be responsible for the Design, manufacture and installation of a wide range of signage installations such as Vinyl, Sign trays, Banners, Lightboxes, vinyl wrapping(not essential).Applicants must:
- Hold a full clean UK Driving Licence,
- Speak, interpret fluent English
- Manufacture vinyl graphics using a plotter/cutter
- Think creatively when designing
- Competent with hand tools and light power tools such as drills etc
- Be able to use/work from ladders/scaffold towers
- Work well alone or as part of a team when needed
- Have good computer skills including Corel Draw, etc
- Be punctual, trustworthy and have a good work ethic
- Be able to deal with customers face to face/phone
- Take/understand instructions well but also be able to think on their feet
- Have good attention to detail and finishing
Applicants should email their CV to email@example.com
Immediate start is available.