We have an exciting opportunity to join our brand new Signs Express centre in Newcastle opening soon. As a new centre, we are looking for someone to play an integral role within the business.
Signs Express are market leaders and have been established for over 25 years offering a full range of services across the signage sector, supplying a variety of markets.
A minimum of 2 years’ signs industry experience is essential, covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Visit clients to carry out surveys and document information ready to progress to quotation
- Good attention to detail
- Have good design skills using industry standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Flexisign and Omega
- Be able to complete quotes independently or communicate information to others to provide quotes
- Manage workflow using plotters and large format printers
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles
- An effective communicator to work within a small team
- Complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desired
- Driving licence essential
This is a fulltime position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com