Sign Maker/Digital Printer
Due to continued growth within the business, we have a full time position to fill at our busy production centre in Farnborough
- Ideally, you will have worked in the signs industry for 2 years covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Good attention to detail
- Have good design skills using industry standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Corel Draw.
- Be a team worker
- Manage workflow using plotters and large format printers
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles, dibond and perspex
- An effective communicator to work within a small team
- Complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- Be compliant to longer working hours or working away if required
- Driving licence essential
This is a fulltime position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required. Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety. Salary based on experience.