Due to continued growth within the business, we have a full time position to fill at our busy production centre at Signs Express (Crawley).
We are looking for a “hands on” production manager who has detailed technical knowledge and practical experience of wide format printers and all aspects of sign making. You will need a good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and be literate with design and production software packages.
We require applicants have 2 years of sign industry experience covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Familiarity with Illustrator and the operation of wide format printers, laminators and plotters is also required as is design experience.
- Good attention to detail
- Manage workflow using plotters and large format printers
- An effective communicator to work within a small team
- Complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desired
- Driving licence essential
You will be responsible for issuing and supervising the work for full time and part time staff and have full responsibility for the production part of the business as well as goods in and out.
The successful candidate will understand the importance of high quality customer service in differentiating us from our competitors, will be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing, and be a good team member.
Ideally, the suitable candidate will live within commuting distance to the Crawley centre and will be considered as a key holder after the successful completion of the probation period.
This is a fulltime position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required. Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
Please send a CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01293 226690 for further details.