To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
July/Aug 2016 issue
Signs Express (Crawley) is looking for a talented sign maker to join our friendly team due to continued business growth and success.
You will have at least one years’ experience in the following areas:
- Applying vinyl & graphics to a variety of substrates, including vehicles
- Fitting of various signs & graphics to a range of materials at different sites
- Using large format printers, laminators, plotters and general sign making tools
- Good attention to detail and an eye for design
- Knowledge of using Illustrator or equivalent
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communicator and able to be client facing
- Enthusiastic with a good work ethic
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Driving licence is essential.
Successful applicants will be organised and well presented with a ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to help grow the business.
Ideally, the suitable candidate will live within commuting distance to the Crawley centre and will be considered as a key holder after the successful completion of the probation period.
This is a permanent position and would suit somebody able to take on the varied nature of the role and who can confidently interact with both new and existing customers, always delivering excellent customer service.
Please send a CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01293 226690 for further details.