To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
July/Aug 2016 issue
Experienced Sign Maker
We are looking for a new member of staff to join our busy team who possess an excellent all-round approach to the signs and graphics industry.
A minimum of 5 years sign industry experience is essential for this role and you must have a full range of skills and experience that include:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Visit clients to carry out surveys and document information ready to progress to quotation
- Good presentation skills
- Have good design skills using industry standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Flexisign and Omega
- Be able to complete quotes independently or communicate information to others to provide quotes
- Manage workflow using plotters and large format printers
- Have excellent application skills with the ability to carry out some wrapping
- Carry out sign and vinyl installations using power tools and access equipment
- Complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
You must have the all-important desire to learn new skills and share skills that you currently have with other members of the team and have the ‘can do’ attitude already in situ in the centre.
A Full driving licence is essential as you must be able to drive a company owned commercial vehicle to carry out some of your duties.
Ideally, the suitable candidate will live near the Portsmouth centre and will be considered as a key holder after the successful completion of the probation period.
This is a full-time position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required
Please send a CV with a covering letter to , or call 0118 9751155 for further details