To be displayed in Sign Update magazine
Experienced Sign & Graphics Fitter
UK Sign and Graphic Company, providing complete signage and graphics solutions from concept design, through to final installation.
We are currently looking to recruit an Experienced Sign & Graphics Fitter to join our busy installations team.
In this role you will be required to work to high standards and exact deadlines, across a varied and large client base and will therefore be a skilled fitter who has a minimum of 2 years’ experience in installing all types of signs, vinyl application and graphics. Clean UK Driving license is a must, CSCS, PASMA, IPAF and various other industry qualifications would be an advantage but not essential as training & qualifications will be available for the successful applicant.Skills & Attribute Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail and able to follow a given brief
- Flexible approach to problem solving skills
- Customer and quality orientated
- Self-motivated, organised and confident
- Able to work within a team and on own initiative
- Comfortable with manual labour and working at height
The Company is based in the Watford area. However, we offer a nationwide coverage and you must be willing to travel, should the business dictate. Working hours will mostly be Monday to Friday but will vary to suit our clients’ needs. This will include days, nights, early mornings and possible weekends, so you will need to have a good flexible attitude towards working patterns.
This is a full time position that is immediately available, offering a competitive salary dependent on experience.Job Type:
- Installation of signs, vinyl application and graphics: 2 years
- Drivers licence
- High school or equivalent