A family run sign company based in North London is looking for an Account Manager/Estimator with a ‘can do’ attitude to work within our office.
The role of Account Manager/Estimator here at Aspect Signs & Engraving is an important one and you will be required to have good customer service skills and understand our customers’ requirements. You will be working closely with colleagues and trade suppliers, to create accurate, commercially viable estimates.
You will also be required to work closely with colleagues booking in jobs with the production & Installation teams to insure orders are completed on time.
The successful candidate will be required to have sign industry experience and be comfortable dealing with clients as well as being familiar with Microsoft Office packages. Training will be given for our quoting software (Clarity).
You will be required to work as part of a team and show good organisation, communication and numeracy skills. You must also have a good sense of humour.
- Answering the phone and talking to clients, discussing their requirements (occasionally meeting them on site to discuss).
- Estimate signage for customer’s approval
- Work closely with colleagues booking in for production & installation
- Managing purchases for your specific jobs.
- Give quality service at all times and promote the company.
- Plus any other duties relevant to the position.
Location - North London
Job type - Permanent position
Hours of work - 09.00 to 17.30 - Monday to Friday
Salary - £25k to £31k (dependant on experience) + Phone + Pension
Interested? Please send your application along with your full CV and current salary if possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org