We are looking for a Trainee or experienced Signmaker to work alongside experienced staff in our busy production department, including preparation, lamination and application of vinyl graphics, both printed and CADCAM cut, onto all types of sign materials, vehicles, windows etc, and all other related tasks as required.
This vacancy would suit a motivated person who wants an exciting career in this creative hands on industry.
Ideally someone with good practical skills, personal qualities to include enthusiasm, good team player skills, self-motivation and the ability to deal with challenges.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good oral, written communication, creative and computer literate
- A responsible approach to time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to follow instructions accurately;
- Good practical skills;
- Good spelling and grammar;
- Mathematical skills, for measurements and calculations;
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A “can do” positive approach.
An understanding of the signage industry would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate
Driving licence would be useful.
Days of work Mon – Fri
Hours of Work 8.30am – 5.00pm
Salary – Negotiable based on ability & experience.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to the production manager on