Spandex has added ORAFOL, based in Germany and dates back to 1808, to its leading portfolio of brands.
ORAFOL’s graphic products division offers a full range of cast and calendared self-adhesive vinyls for signage, car wrapping, graphic design and digital printing applications, sold in over 100 countries.
- The products available from Spandex for next day delivery include:
- ORACAL® - Signmaking and speciality films
- ORAJET® - Digital printing films
- ORAGUARD® - Lamination and protection films
- ORALITE® - Reflective films for the graphics market
- ORATAPE® - Application tapes
- ORABOND® - Industrial tapes for the graphics market
- ORAMASK® - Paint masking films
“Spandex is pleased to be selling ORAFOL materials. They are known in the market for their consistent high quality and excellent reputation. We pride ourselves in working with quality products that offer peace of mind to our customers,” says Leon Watson, General Manager, Spandex UK.
Evelyn Zocher, Sales and Marketing Director of ORAFOL’s graphic products division said: “Spandex’s high standards including next day delivery; superb pre-sales support offered by knowledgeable staff; customer training; and a general service ethic go hand-in-hand with ORAFOL’s. The two companies complement each other forming a strong partnership that is ready to serve signmakers and digital printers.”
Leon said: “The addition of ORAFOL to our leading portfolio of brands demonstrates how Spandex is continuing to evolve in order to meet the demands and application needs of customers. Signmakers and graphic producers come to Spandex because they know they can rely on us for their daily business needs.”