Small Business Edition makes professional graphic design more accessible to smaller businesses
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 - Small Business Edition makes professional graphic design more accessible to smaller businesses.
The new three-license pack is an ideal solution for small businesses, whether they're looking to bring their marketing in-house or working in graphics production industries such as signmaking, engraving or printing, says the company.
"In today's highly visual world, professional-looking graphics aren't just nice to have - they're a must have. All too often, the costs of graphic production can be a stress on the budgets of small business owners," says Gérard Métrailler, Vice-President, Products at Corel. "CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 - Small Business Edition is an easy-to-use design package to create professional, eye-catching graphics and marketing materials that will grow your small business while keeping your costs down."
- The software is a complete suite that offers tools for layout, design and photo editing:
- CorelDRAW X8: Intuitive vector-illustration and page-layout application
- Corel® PHOTO-PAINT® X8: professional image-editing application
- Corel Font Manager™: powerful font management
- Corel® PowerTRACE® X8: accurate bitmap-to-vector tracing utility
- Corel® CONNECT™ X8: integrated content search for local files and content exchange
- Corel® Website Creator™: Easy-to-use website-design application
- Corel® CAPTURE™ X8: One-click screen capture utility
- PhotoZoom Pro 4: Plug-in to export and enlarge digital images from Corel PHOTO-PAINT
The suite also includes 10,000 clipart and digital images; 2,000 high-resolution digital photos; 1,000 OpenType fonts; 350 professionally designed templates; 2,000 vehicle templates; 1000+ fills, frames and patterns; and more than five hours of enhanced training videos.