To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Salary: Dependent on Experience
This role involves the production and installation of an extensive range of signage products from vinyl graphics, vehicle graphics, shop front signs/fascias and banners. You may also be required to carry out site surveys and liaise with customers’ onsite. Therefore the ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the manufacturing and installation of signage.
Duties will include;
- Undertake Site Surveys
- Sign Production
- Installation of Signage to bespoke specifications
- Working at Height
- Vehicle graphics
- Application and Removal of graphics on various surfaces
- Construction of wood and aluminium frameworks
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Strong Stamina
- Excellent presentation and rapport building with both colleagues and clients
- Initiative and Enthusiasm
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Excellent Planning and Organisational Skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- A full driving licence is required
- At least two years sign fitting experience is essential, or experience of installation work within a very similar industry
The successful candidate will be flexible and enthusiastic with a positive 'can do' attitude.
An electrical qualification would be an advantage.
Must be prepared to undertake overtime when requested including early mornings, late evenings and the occasional weekend work.
Please email a covering note and an up to date CV to Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org