To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
March/April 2017 issue
Sign Maker Required
A family run sign company in North London, requires an ‘all rounder’ with a can do attitude to work within and help develop our signs & graphics department.
Must have good working experience in all aspects of signs, from production to installation.
Must be self-motivated with good communication and organisation skills and need minimal supervision.
Duties will include:
- Assist in the production of signs & graphics.
- Assist in dealing with Suppliers and Customers.
- Assist in installations if needed.
- Must be comfortable dealing with customers if required.
- Assist in other departments within company, if needed.
- Must have basic knowledge of design/production software
- Must have good experience when working with vinyl graphics... (Cutting, weeding & applying)
- Knowledge of working solvent printers and laminating
- Must have basic experience in installations
- Must be self-motivated
- Have good organisation & Communication skills... Have a good command of English
- Must have a willingness to learn new skills and techniques
Salary subject to experience.
A clean driving license would be an advantage but not a necessity.
Job type – Permanent
Hours of work - 09.00 to 17.30 - Monday to Friday
Interested? Please send your application along with your full CV to: email@example.com