A family run sign company in North London, is looking for a Sales Administrator with a can do attitude to work within our office.
The role of Sales Administrator here at Aspect Signs & Engraving will grow into an important one and you will be required to have good customer service skills and understand our customers’ requirements. You will be working closely with colleagues learning your role within the company. You will also be working with trade suppliers, to create accurate, commercially viable estimates.
You will also be required to work closely with colleagues booking in jobs with the production & Installation teams to insure orders are completed on time.
The successful candidate will be required to be comfortable dealing with clients as well as being familiar with Microsoti Office packages. Training will be given for our quoting sotiware (Clarity).
You will be required to work as part of a team and show good organisation, communication and numeracy skills. You must also have a good sense of humour.
- Answering the phone and talking to clients, discussing their requirements (Occasionally meeting them onsite to discuss job requirements if needed.)
- Check, process and respond to main company email account.
- Assist MD in producing commercially viable estimates for customer’s approval.
- Booking in jobs with production and installation teams
- Show good organisation, communication and numeracy skills
- Assist in managing the purchasing of material for specific jobs & continuous production.
- Help develop the company’s expanding customer/client base.
- Organise packaging and arrange overnight couriers and post.
- Manage customer relations, giving quality service at all time and promote the company.
- Assist in the growth of the company in general.
- Filing and general office duties.
- Plus any other duties relevant to the position.
Location – North London
Job type – Permanent
Hours of work - 09.00 to 17.30 - Monday to Friday
Interested? Please send your application along with your full CV to:
Starting Salary – Experience dependant.