To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
January 2017 issue
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a kick ass experienced sign maker/fitter to join our exciting company dedicated to designing amazing things with type and a passion for hand crafted signage.
We want people that take great pride in their work. Goodwin & Goodwin are an award winning sign and design company based in North London. We make our own range of amazing type based home ware, lights and signs. We work with some fantastic clients like the BBC, GQ, MTV, Coca-Cola, H&M, Fortnum & Mason.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years sign making experience.
- Full driving licence required and must confident in driving in London.
- Experience in Sign Fitting & Installation.
- Self motivated and confident able to work on your own initiative.
- High attention to detail.
- Committed to meeting deadlines and targets.
- Must be comfortable working at height.
- Ideally have PASMA/IPAF/CSCS.
Send your CV and include some pictures of your work/projects to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Salary dependent on experience.