To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Jan 2017 issue 168
Business Development Manager
Various locations throughout UK
This role is a field sales and account management role where you will be dealing with specific existing customers and winning new business. As we deal with some high-profile customers, this is a demanding and fast paced role where lead-times need to be adhered to and organisation is essential.
Skills / Experience:
- On a day to day basis dealing with some of our large accounts, taking relevant and specific information from our existing clients, as well as seeking new opportunities within your area of operations.
- Engage directly with the customer to identify their needs and resolve any changes they require.
- Visit customer sites to survey for signage, identify opportunities to up-sell and follow up survey to inspect quality of work.
- Liaising with all departments in the company including sub-contractors to ensure the customer’s order is processed and installed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Self generate new business as well as manage incoming enquiries, maximizing every opportunity.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- A terrific opportunity to work within a growing company.
- Simple, achievable and generous commission structure.
- Opportunity to work with high profile customers.
- Dealing with multiple people.
- Every day is different.
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
GK Signs & Screenprint Company Profile:
Established in 1992, GK Signs and Screenprint Ltd now provides signage, vehicle livery, banners and other services to multi-national companies all over the country. As the progression continues, we strive to win new business and provide quality and service to both our new and existing customers. Working with a team of great people this the perfect opportunity for someone who wishes to excel.