We are a well established sign company based in Corby, Northamptonshire. Due to growth we are currently looking to recruit an experienced sign installer.
This is an exciting time to be joining us as we are entering our busy period during the months of July, August and September. Your role will involve the installation of a wide range of signs and graphics at sites throughout the UK for a number of our blue chip clients.
We offer nationwide coverage and you must be willing to travel should it be necessary. Working hours are mainly Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.30pm, most of our local work is covered within those times but on occasions it will be necessary for you to work overtime or shift your start time to complete a job, so a flexible attitude to working hours is essential.
Attention to detail is paramount and you will be required to adhere to our strict Health and Safety Policy at all times for the protection of you, your fellow colleagues and the general public. You will liaise on site with our clients and their customers and as such must be personable and polite at all times.
- Signage/Exhibition background - 2 years
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- CSCS essential
- Driver's License essential
- IPAF, Paslode, PASMA an advantage but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and able to follow a given brief
- Flexible approach to problem solving
- Customer and quality orientated
- Self motivated, organised and confident
- Able to work within a team and on own initiative
- Comfortable with manual labour and working at height
Working hours are 08.30 to 17.30pm Monday - Friday with 3/4 hour for lunch
Overtime as required
Full uniform provided
Salary: 20-25k depending on experience
Please send all applications including a CV to: