Looking for a diverse role in sales within a sign and graphic business?
FASTSIGNS Kingston has been established for over 12 years and is part of an international network of over 540 Centres. We are looking to expand the sales and customer support team and are looking for an External Sales Representative.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the candidate to join the growing sign and graphic industry and work within a local signage company.
As an External Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to sell our products and services to medium and large size businesses. You must achieve sales goals and quota by consistently performing the required activities to build a robust pipeline of business.
Our ideal candidate is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills and who can deliver an excellent customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various FASTSIGNS products
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Manages multiple large projects simultaneously across multiple clients to ensure timely and quality completion of all deliverables
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Completes all required client/project paperwork
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently organise, prioritise, and manage clients, team members, and work
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Excellent account planning, time management skills and ability to manage several projects concurrently
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Valid UK driver's license
Please contact us on 0208 390 8855 to speak to Mark Phelps or Jessica Clarke
Alternatively email with your CV: