To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our exciting company dedicated to making amazing things with type. Goodwin & Goodwin are an award winning sign and design company based in North London. We make our own range of amazing type based home ware, lights and signs. We work with some fantastic clients like the Nike, GQ, MTV, Coca-Cola, H&M, Google.
The ideal candidate will be confident, articulate and organised with a keen interest in design. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing team in a fast growing company.Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have previous experience ideally in sign making or a similar manufacturing role (min 2 years)
- Have good technical knowledge
- Have a keen interest in design
- Be profecient in project management software
- Good computer skills, numeracy skills with knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Project managing jobs, monitoring staff workload & output and liaising with the Workshop Manager.
- Client follow ups after completion of project
- Projecting managing installations. Liaise with clients on artwork including changes and sign off. Installation
- Liaise between Project Team and Production Team
- Managing customer feedback
- Quality assurance - determining quality control standards
- Order project specific stock and meeting with product suppliers/vendors
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary and updating the client if necessary
- Ensure Projects deadlines met on time. Making sure jobs go out on time and match what’s written on the invoice/artwork to final job and doing a final inspection
- Help with recording of product stock levels and ordering of stock and workshop supplies.
- Liase with clients talking through options.
- Hours: Full Time - Mon-Fri.
- Location: Wood Green, North London
- Salary: Salary depending on experience
Apply with a cover letter & CV to email@example.com