To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our exciting company dedicated to making amazing things with type. Goodwin & Goodwin are an award winning sign and design company based in North London. We make our own range of amazing type based home ware, lights and signs. We work with some fantastic clients like the Nike, GQ, MTV, Coca-Cola, H&M, Google.
The ideal candidate will be confident, articulate and organised with a keen interest in design. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing team in a fast growing company.Required Skills & Experience:
- Be able to read and understand architect drawings, specifications and related documents.
- Must have previous experience ideally in sign making or a similar manufacturing role (min 2 years)
- Have excellent technical knowledge
- Have a keen interest in design and sign making
- Good computer skills, numeracy skills with knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Calculate costs for labour and materials for large and small bespoke projects
- Process quotes in a timely manner
- Negotiating prices with suppliers
- Liaise with the workshop manager and the sign making team
- Speak with clients on the telephone and in person in our sign showroom
- Convert enquiries to sales orders
- Hours: Full Time - Mon-Fri.
- Location: Wood Green, North London
- Salary: Salary depending on experience
Apply with a cover letter & CV to email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Deadline: August 2021