Why advertise in the Buyers Guide?
- You get a text advert in the Magazine in the BUYERS GUIDE section, which is printed in about 7,400 copies each issue of the magazine, for 6 issues (1 year).
- You get an on-line searchable advert with your logo attached for 1 year.
- You get a link back to your website. Google considers the number of links back to your website as important criteria for determining your ranking in the Search Engine.
The first advert is £130 per year! To go under any additional heading costs an extra £65 each.
The Buyers Guide is one area that the sign-making industry use extensively. We make it very good value to advertisers, as it only works if there is a comprehensive representation of the industry. This is printed in the last 12 pages of the magazine.
Unlike most annual directories which are printed once a year and quickly become out of date, an annual advert with us is printed bi-monthly, and can be updated at any time, and appear immediately with amendments on our website.
Submitting the advert:
Please send an email to with the following information:
Choose from the list of headings to be under.
Include: Company Name, Address, Telephone, E-mail and Website
There are 2 Descriptions (most people have them both the same):
- Category view (website and mag): The description on this page appears first and will have other companies adverts alongside yours in the same category. This is also used in the magazine (limited to 400 characters)
- Detailed view (website only): The description on this page doesn't appear in the magazine and appears once the user has clicked on the advert to see the full list of contact details (unlimited space, that can include bullet points and other formatting and links etc.
Attach an image of your logo.
An example of the first page of the Buyers Guide: