Anything in Print! Ricoh webinar to explore market opportunities presented by wide format print
Ricoh is continuing its Anything in Print webinar series with an informative session on the wide format print sector. Taking place at 11am on 26th May 2020, the webinar will make the case for the current market opportunities presented by wide format printing and give advice to businesses on creating a competitive service.
Tim Carter, Commercial Print Director, Commercial and Industrial Print (CIP) at Ricoh UK; Yucel Salih, Wide Format Print Specialist, CIP at Ricoh UK; and Jason Naylor, Senior Software Specialist, CIP at Ricoh UK, will present the webinar. It will cover:
- How large format print technology has evolved significantly in recent years
- Why wide format printing can be a lucrative addition to an existing print operation
- How easy it is to tap into this market opportunity without a high-risk investment or additional resources
- How to show a quick return on investment in large format print
- The importance of joining forces with the right business partner to support the change
- The automation of solutions
"The beauty of large format print is that it's a relatively low risk technology that can yield a high return on investment," comments webinar co-host Yucel Salih. "To accelerate your approach, we have created a best practice guide to running a large format operation. During the webinar we will show you how to provide a wider array of services - to new and existing customers - while reducing costs and increasing margins.
"The aim of the event is to provide invaluable insight to ensure business continuity and resilience, even in the most challenging times."
The webinar begins at 11am BST on 26th May 2020. Please click here to register.
For more information on Ricoh's large format solutions, please visit https://products.ricoh.co.uk/large-format.