Priplak has developed and launched a product specifically designed and certified for digital printing, using HP Indigo ‘One Shot Colour’ technology. This Indigo technology allows colour separations to be accumulated on the blanket and transferred to the substrate in a single pass. This, they say, produces perfect registration, even on the most heat-sensitive materials.
New Priplak Digital for HP Indigo One Shot printing, "recognises the growing need for a multi-application, strong synthetic media adapted for digital electro inks that is environmentally friendly". It is directly printable with excellent colour reproduction due to its unique surface characteristics, says the company. This new sheet is tear and impact resistant, and easy to convert after printing using die cutting, punching, gluing and stapling techniques. Priplak Digital for HP Indigo is available in a ream wrapped SRA3+ (320 x 464mm) sheet size.
Manufactured from Polypropylene, it's up to 35 per cent lighter than other synthetic substrates, such as PVC, PET and Polycarbonate. It contains no harmful additives and is fully REACH compliant. To complete its impressive environmental credentials Priplak Digital for HP Indigo is 100 per cent recyclable.
Priplak Digital for HP Indigo is available in five product variants:
- Backlit 300µm (273) specifically designed for illuminated signs and backlit posters.
- Izilyss Natural 350µm (318g) translucent appearance with surface treatment for one side printing.
- Izilyss White 350µ (318g) offering standard opacity with surface treatment for one side printing.
- Izilyss Opaque 280µm (290g) for increased opacity and surface treatment for two sided printing.
- Izilyss Opaque 440µm (410g) offering high levels of opacity with surface treatment for two sided printing.