The Sign Group, who are a trade supplier of signage, LED lighting and cnc/lasercut components have expanded their signage and lighting product range as they have gone from 'strength to strength' over the last year.
This 'enthusiastic company is eager to help about anything related to signs and displays and this versatility has enabled them to create three new roles over the last 12 months, as well as the new ranges'.
The newest product available from The Sign Group is the NeonPlusTM range of illuminated lettering.
The NeonPlusTM range started life when they were developing and tweaking various signage options for a customer who had a vague brief for them to produce slimline illuminated lettering where there were colour and finish options.All with the 'ethos of producing high quality, economical solutions with a modern feel'.
As the products are all manufactured in the UK, The Sign Group had great flexibility to trydifferent things that ended up with them having a large range of 'standard' options to offer their customers.
"They are brighter, far more versatile and much quicker to produce than any comparible product out there as well as being cheaper," says Graeme Hoole, Production Manager.The NeonPlus illuminated letter range gives you exceptionally high brightness with a very slimline built up profile and is 'perfect' for internal and external signs. It's 'very strong and robust, easy to fit and will outlast other comparible alternatives'.
You have complete control over all other aspects of the letters, according to the company:
Any letter style or shapes, thousands of colour combinations of letter and light and various fixing methods to choose from.
- 20mm to 30mm letters/shapes manufactured from acrylic to give a flawless finish
- Various backings including acrylic, aluminium and stainless steel
- Standard fixings are locators or threaded studs
- 24v LED illuminates the letters/shapes with over 160 leds p/m, the brightest LED strip there is!
- All of the products (except NP8) can have coloured acrylic bonded to the face or back if that suits your specification better
- Dimmers and flasher units can be added for that extra flair
The Sign Group have had all the styles tried and tested in 2014, and they now appear In hundreds of high street retail outlets - see if you can spot them!