During these sepcial events, industry leaders will showcase the synergy of print and cut products to attendees, offering practical demonstrations, presentations and networking opportunities with fellow industry professionals.
Choose to book on either the morning or afternoon session, where you can learn from experts about:
- Practical solutions for improving existing print and cut products
- Improving existing workflows
- How to drive a competitive advantage in todays demanding market
Places are likely to fill up quickly, so reserve your place today to se how your business can reach new markets with print and laser cut applications. The first event takes place at Hybrid Services Crewe showroom on 21st November, while the second will be at Trotec's Sout West showroom on 28th November. The sessions will commence at 09:45AM, with a break for lunch before proceeding until 3:00PM.
*Please note that Drytac are only attending the Trotec showroom event.*
Is this workshop right for my business?
Whether you are new to print and cut, or a long-standing provider, these workshops will offer new insights into how you can make the most of print and cut and how you can improve your existing products, workflows and more.
Trotec, Hybrid Services and Drytac will each bring their own specialities to the events, offering attendees the chance to learn more about the respective manufacturer's equipment and supplies and how they can benefit your business.
Each company will demonstrate:
- Trotec - Showcasing how laser cutting and engraving can aomplement and elevate traditional printing processes
- Hybrid Services - Demonstrating how to leverage Mimaki's state-of-the-art printers to achieve stunning results
- Drytac - Presentinginnovative solutions around its range of creative and inspiring media products
Find out more by going to:Print and Laser Finishing Workshop | Trotec Laser