HP announces new Latex printer portfolio - delivering unprecedented levels of versatility and sustainability in printing.
Equips PSPs to meet changing market demands with new HP Latex 700 and 800 Printer series
- Unmatched versatility with vivid colours & dazzling white: incorporating the latest generation of HP Latex inks, and the whitest white ink available on the market with no yellowing over time
- Enhanced performance: HP Latex 700/800 series allows print service providers (PSPs) to increase productivity by up to 50% versus previous HP models, thanks to faster print capabilities
- Sharpened sustainability edge: The use of HP Latex inks and cardboard HP Eco Carton cartridges reduces carbon emissions by 60% and plastic usage by 80%
- New HP Latex Print and Cut Plus: Updated HP Print and Cut Plus Solution enables print jobs to be identified and cut with precision, with enhanced Optical Position System
- Revamped HP PageWide XL:HP also launches new HP PageWide XL portfolio with advanced workflow and security features
HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) has introduced a range of new Latex large format print solutions to help print service providers diversify their offerings and meet more challenging customer needs. After a year of business disruption across the large format industry, the HP Latex 700 and 800 series brings a suite of features that enable PSPs to be more agile, tackle ambitious projects and take on the highest value work. The new portfolio also delivers fast workflows that help businesses hit deadlines, while sharpening their sustainability edge.
“When you think about HP Latex, imagine the unique ability to say yes to every customer request, regardless of fast-changing schedule or application demands. Help meet deadlines with undisputable operator and environmental safety, as, with HP Latex, every signage & decor decision becomes a sustainable one,” said Guayente Sanmartin, General Manager, Large Format Business, HP. The new Latex 700 and 800 portfolio will allow PSPs to win big by navigating customer challenges in the next normal and embracing more ambitious projects - safe in the knowledge their work will deliver.”
The new HP Latex range consists of four devices – the HP Latex 700 and 800, and the HP Latex 700W and 800W which offer white ink capability for the first time in this category. It is the whitest white ink available on the market that does not yellow over time, enabling print businesses to produce neater outlines and add more contrast to darker supports
Meanwhile, updated printheads possessing more nozzles and producing speeds of up to 36 m2/hr (388 ft2/hr) allow the HP Latex 800 and 800W to offer 50% higher productivity levels compared to previous HP models. Print jobs executed on the new 700/800 Series will deliver with vivid colors and finer image and text details, even at faster print speeds. Operationally, HP PrintOS also enables PSPs to monitor and control their print fleet using a cloud-based interface they can use virtually anywhere, anytime
Recent HP research reveals that 85% of PSP customers now demand sustainable products and practices. To meet this requirement, the new Latex products continue to build on HP’s long-lasting commitment to sustainable printing. All four devices in the HP Latex 700 and 800 series use the HP Eco Carton – a cartridge made with cardboard material, reducing the amount of plastic used by 80%. HP’s water-based inks are also kinder to the environment.