The new Shield 1650 is a new pneumatic laminator for car wrapping and sign making.
The Shield laminator range reduces set up and preparation times with the added benefit that the machine does not need any specialised personnel to operate this easy to use laminator. The Shield is designed and manufactured to accommodate the widest range of applications. The Shield can also be fitted with vertical online exit cutting units as an optional feature.
The Shield was recently demonstrated at the Car Wrap Competition at FESPA 2013 and was part of the competition winner's prize.
The benefits of the Shield series are:
• Plug & play; the shield range is equipped with internal compressor: just plug in, bring the machine to temperature and start working.
• Auto media sensing: the shield's air pressure system automatically adapts to the different thicknesses and to the frequent differences of media. The rollers simply adapts to the surface in real time.
• On line cutting: the Shield range has two exit vertical cutting units as optional which can increase productivity, additionally positioned according to the specific user's requirement. Moreover, you can also add the horizontal cutting unit.
• Eco-friendly: the air pressure system has a real low energy consumption return on those machines fitted with electric motors.
• Offers a low investment with full upgradeability.
• Cold or hot: the basic version is for cold lamination, with heated rolls up to 50ºC as optional.
The shield platform is designed and manufactured to fit the widest forms of use, from vehicle and environment wrapping to include all kinds of applications of visual communication and sign making.
For more information visit www.atlantic-ts.com.