ArtCAM software helps signmakers turn sculptural signage into successful style
With the advancements in Computer-aided Design and Manufacturing (CADCAM) technology and the reduction in price of CNC routers, sign-making companies can now branch out from laser printed signage and enjoy creating quick and affordable sculptural signage to give them that competitive edge.
Whether creating signage for directional, informative, commercial or brand implementation purposes Delcam's range of ArtCAM software (www.artcam.com) can create modular, custom-made, bulk or traditional signage with ease.
Currently used worldwide by award winners of the Signs of the Time, UK sign Industry, and programmes such as the Best Commercial Sign and the Best Retail Sign, ArtCAM customers are enjoying the 2D and 3D design and machining features available with ArtCAM.
To meet the diverse budgetary and design needs of each individual company, Delcam offers a range of products with a clear upgrade path for up and coming companies.
ArtCAM Express, the entry level product provides an ideal introduction to computer-based manufacturing with basic 2D drawing, and 2D and 3D machining functions.
ArtCAM's mid-range product, ArtCAM Insignia includes vector-based design, extensive 2D machining as well as basic 3D machining functionality. It can give that hand crafted look to signs, create inlays or machine a variety of textures.
ArtCAM Pro the advanced package includes all the features available within Insignia but with greater design and machining capabilities. For more complex projects, such as the featured Seagrapes sign by Classic Signs, components can be designed and saved separately and then assembled into a 3D model of the complete piece.
With all products in the ArtCAM range, simulations can be run to show how the product will look prior to machining, a fantastic tool when seeking client approval.
For further information on the ArtCAM range call Delcam on 0121 683 1030
or visit www.artcam.com
Other Product News in the latest edition of Sign Update...
- Mutoh starts shipping SC-PRO 1650 cutting plotter to eager customers.
- Stik magnetic wallpaper wins leach colour prestigious award.
- ArtCAM software helps signmakers turn sculptural signage into successful style.
- Hexis awarded prize for best wide format outdoor media for solvent inkjet printers.
- New technology offers widest colour gamut for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Solid foundations for sign installations.
- Megaink launches new bio ink products.
- Roland SolJet Pro series profiles for KPMF digital print films.
- Durst launches new Rho 700 UV flatbed printers.
- New Avery Quick Mount inkjet film - just the job for short-life graphics.
- New Mutoh wide-format UV printer previewed at Fespa Digital Europe.