To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Radlett – Hertfordshire
We’re a small but fast-growing company looking to take on a genuine new team member. We’re trusted to install vinyl and signage by a variety of businesses and thanks to our professionalism and flexibility we’ve gained some significant contracts.
So now we need someone to help us take the next big step.
You’ll be required to be…
- Proficient in vinyl installation techniques
- Installing signs and graphics to the highest standard
- Willing to learn architectural vinyl wrapping and attend course
- Have experience with cutting and trimming vinyl to size
- Be knowledgeable of adhesive application & curing processes
- Have knowledge on using vinyl plotters, printers and finishing equipment (not essential, willing to learn)
- Assisting with print and production tasks
- Understand safety protocols and regulations
If you are…
- Highly motivated
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Able to communicate with team members
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Must have a positive attitude
- Full UK drivers license
- You can pass DBS checks
In return we’ll offer full time employment with contract, pension, salary based on experience (all taxes paid).
Please email Simeon: email@example.com