To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Nov/Dec 2016 issue
Vinyl Graphics Applicator/Wrapper
An exciting opportunity has come up at RGVA to join our Application team. RGVA are one of the UK’s leading graphics companies, specialising in vehicle graphics. With our head office based in Miadstone, our experienced team of 16 people manage the livery for customers such as DFS, DHL, Lidl, Nestle and Domino’s Pizza to name a few. We are also Europe’s number one reseller of the Traxx truck advertising system.
- Vehicle wrapping
- Graphic Application
- Traxx Frame and Banner Installation
- Ensuring the quality and finish of products meets standards set
- Ensure the vehicle bay is kept clean, tidy and free of debris at all times
- Maintain required stock levels of essential equipment
- Ensure your company vehicle is cleaned once a week and services are booked when needed.
- Knowledge of and adhering to H&S regulations
- Using the Workflow max system to record the required information from site (training provided by RGVA)
- Liaising with the Ops Manager on a daily basis
- Previous experience of vehicle wrapping
- High attention to detail
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to follow 3M application standards
- Confident on site and able to conduct yourself professionally when customer facing
- Able to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Enthusiastic, can do attitude and a good team player
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to be flexible with working hours. Overnight stays and occasional weekend work will be expected, with due notice, as and when required.
Based in Maidstone with travel nationwide.
Full Time / Permanent
You will be asked to demonstrate your wrapping ability as part of your interview.
01622 673 797
Apply with a cover letter & CV to: