To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
6 Sept 2017
Vehicle Graphics Applicator
Oldham, near Manchester
SJ Signs are looking to add a skilled vehicle graphics applicator to our already experienced applications team to cover all aspects of vehicle graphic applications. The successful applicants duties will involve the application of printed and cut vinyl graphics to commercial fleets at customer or dealer locations.
Experience of applying digital images and cut vinyl graphics is essential to this role as is a clean and full driving license. Experience of working with graphic installation on trailers would be an advantage but is not essential.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desired
- High attention to detail
- A full UK driving licence
- Confident on site and able to conduct yourself professionally when customer facing
- Able to work to tight schedules and deadlines
- Enthusiastic, can do attitude and a good team player
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to be flexible with working hours. Overnight stays and occasional weekend work will be expected, with due notice, as and when required.
If you think you are the right person for the job and would like to join our team here at SJ Signs please send your CV to Dave Williams: email@example.com or call 0161 652 5398 for more information.