To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
A family run sign company in North London requires a trainee sign fitter with a can-do attitude to work within and help develop our signs & graphics department.
Must be self-motivated with good communication and organisation skills and need minimal supervision.
- Duties will include:
- Assist in the production of signs & graphics.
- Assist in installations of signs and graphics
- Must be comfortable dealing with customers if required.
- Assist in other departments within company, if needed.
- Skill Requirements:
- Must have a clean valid driving license and ideally a CSCS card
- Must have experience using power tools
- Must be self-motivated
- Have good organisation & communication skills: have a good command of English
- Must have a willingness to learn new skills and techniques
Salary subject to experience.
Job type – Permanent
Hours of work - 08.00 to 18.00 - Monday to Friday
Interested? Please send your application along with your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0208 446 3400