To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Signage Fitter/ Installer
Elmtree Signs Ltd is an established family run company, which has been operating for over 30 years within the signage industry.
We are currently looking for someone with at least 3 years experience as Signage Fitter/ Installer to join our friendly experienced team.
Experience in fitting various types of signage is a must for this role including the fitting of graphics and Etch/Manifestation.
- The position will involve the following
- both working within the local area and traveling /working away from the Southampton area
- working as a team and using your own initiative whilst on site
- being flexible to ensure work is completed fully and on time,
- working towards client deadlines
- working at heights
- use various tools and equipment
- take responsibility for the care and maintenance of the company vehicle that you use on that day.
- As part of this role you MUST be able to meet the following requirements -
- have good communication skills
- hold a valid CSCS card
- hold a full driving license
- Desirable requirements include -
- IPAF and PASMA qualifications
Opportunities for overtime available when required.
The successful candidate will be enrolled onto Elmtree Signs Ltd company pension scheme. We also offer company sick pay in line with our policies. Company uniform and kit bag (PPE) will be provided with the opportunity to further your continuous professional development.
To apply – please email your CV to email@example.com or call 02380230903.