Space3 is a small but busy Yorkshire based Sign and Graphics Company.
We are looking to recruit a full time Sign fitter / maker who has some experience in the field. You must be capable of fitting both external and internal signage to a high standard. Your role will involve installation of a wide range of signs both locally in Yorkshire, and throughout the UK.
Working hours are mainly Monday- Friday 8am-5pm, however it will be necessary to work overtime on evenings and weekends when required. A flexible attitude to working hours and working away from home is therefore essential.
Experience of fitting exterior signage such as panel signs, hanging signs, vehicle livery, banners, trough lights, window graphics, totem signs is desirable, as well as experience of fitting interior signs such as acrylic logos and plaques, wall murals, window graphics & glass manifestation.
The role will also involve working alongside a small production team in our Dewsbury based workshop making signs and graphics ready for fitting. You will need Liaise with customers & suppliers alike to co-ordinate installations & deliveries.
You will need to be an organised, dynamic individual who can work to deadlines. You must be able to use your own initiative and be able to work as part of a team. Attention to detail is important, as well as adhering to health and safety policies.
- Clean Full UK Driving Licence
- 21 or over
- Prepared to work flexible hours (overtime, evenings, weekends, contract overnight work)
- At least two years experience of sign fitting.
- Excellent attention to detail and able to follow given brief
- Customer and quality orientated
- Self-motivated, organised and confident
- Able to work within a team and on own initiative
- Comfortable with manual labour and working at height
- Knowledge of Flexi sign & Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge / Experience of using large format printers & plotters
- Experience with LED lighting would be an advantage
- CSCS/IPAF/PASMA certified
Salary:Negotiable depending on experience
Please send your CV to
or call 01924 467031 for more information.