To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
January 2017 issue
We require a permanent sign fitter/maker to join our team. The ideal candidate should have over a year’s experience although some training will / can be given where necessary.
The candidate MUST have a full driving licence as driving will be a requirement of the job.
Aspects of the job will include, but are not limited to:
- Installing graphics onto windows, vehicles (and wrapping) and various other surfaces.
- Installing Signs
- Sign Making
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with clients
- Be able to work well alone and as part of a team
This is a full time position that is available ASAP.
Working hours can be flexible due to the nature of the industry.
- Previous experience in similar role
- Excellent attention to detail and able to follow a given brief
- Flexible approach to problem solving.
- Project a positive image at all times
- Excellent attention to detail and able to follow a given instruction
- Read drawings
- Customer and quality orientated
- Self-motivated, positive, organised, conscientious, reliable and confident
- People skills
- Able to work within a team and on own initiative
- A full driving licence
- Comfortable with manual labour and working at height
- Hard Working and enjoy working the role stated
- Be willing to travel and occasionally be away overnight
The role will be both local and national , which will include UK travel and nights away from home. (When needed)
Full Time Post,
Competitive salary dependent on experience and overtime
Please apply in writing providing a background of your experience and a full CV to email@example.com