To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Sign Installer / Production Executive
Heathrow / Staines area
We are looking for an experienced Sign Installer / Maker to join the team in our fastgrowing, extremely busy company.
The role will be primarily installing (with some sign production also) an extensive range of signage products from vinyl graphics, vehicle graphics, shop fascias, banners and illuminated signage.
- Duties will include:
- Installation of Signage to bespoke specifications
- Working at Height
- Undertake Site Surveys
- Sign Production
- Vehicle graphics
- Application and Removal of graphics on various surfaces
- Keeping all equipment (tools, vehicles, etc) clean and ready to use.
- Ensuring the working environment is kept clean and tidy.
- The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- General sign making and fabrication of all types of signs
- At least 1 years sign fitting experience, or experience of installation work within a similar industry
- Use of Large format Printer / Vinyl plotter / Laminator.
- Vinyl installation on vehicles / windows etc.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- CSCS, PASMA and IPAF certifications preferred, but not essential
The role will occasionally involve early morning / late evening / weekend work which the candidate must be flexible in undertaking.
Salary c £21-25k dependant on experience and suitability
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org