To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
21 December 2017
An opportunity has arisen for sign fitters to join our growing team. Working on projects across the country, we are looking to hear from individuals with sign installation experience who take great pride in their work. Whilst this role is based in Cornwall the role involves travel across the UK on a regular basis. Working with clients including the National Trust and the University of London the work is always varied.
Essential experience and skills
- Fitting and installation of a wide range of sign types
- General sign assembly experience
- Excellent attention to detail with a flexible approach to problem solving
- Good practical know-how working with a variety of hand tool as well as being comfortable with general labour
- Ability to work at height
- Flexible and able to work to deadlines
- Organised and punctual
- Good customer service skills with a polite and friendly manner
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Full UK driving licence
- CSCS/IPAF/PASMA are desirable
Salary dependent on experience. Working hours Monday – Friday 8am -5pm with opportunity for overtime.
Please send CV’s and a covering letter, including any photos of your work, to Karen Barnett
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.