To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
(CorelDraw, Illustator, Adobe, FlexiSign, etc)
European award winning Sign Company located on the Kent Sussex border require an experienced sign Designer.
This unique opportunity offers diversity and genuine scope for career progression.
sponsible for designing bespoke signage, this position requires a creative person who is able to demonstrate a keen eye for detail, is self-motivated and enjoys working within a progressive busy environment. The work will be varied, designing all kinds of signs in a multitude of materials.The position entails:
- Using specialist computer design software to prepare designs using a project brief prepared by our Sales Team.
- Preparing visuals for approval purposes.
- Preparing detailed final manufacture drawings.
- Preparing the various program files ready for manufacturing.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Good computer skills.
- Drawing and design ability.
- Experience with one of the following design packages – CorelDraw, Illustator, Adobe Package & FlexiSign Composer.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to manage time to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of the methods of construction and types of materials used within the fabrication of signs.
The successful candidate will financially be very well rewarded with an excellent basic salary and bonus associated to company profit.
Please send your CV to:
Mood Signs Ltd
Unit 1, Windsor Business Park