To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Signtek are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to contribute to the growth of our company.
Work experience in a sales role is required. Experience in the signage or manufacturing industry is recommended but not compulsory. Proof of previous sales accomplishments is advised.
Day To Day Responsibilities Might Include:
- Familiarising yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Researching potential new leads and keeping on top of developments in the industry
- Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums – this will include phoning, emailing, and meeting in person.
- Working with other departments and colleagues to help align offerings with the needs of clients
- Keeping on top of administrative tasks – such as updating CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
- Preparing and delivering pitches to potential investors.
- Attending networking opportunities including conferences and industry events.
The requirements we are looking for include:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- Organisational skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong confidence skills
What are the benefits?
- Competitive basic salary plus competitive commission and bonus.
- Laptop can be provided if needed.
- 28 days' holiday including the statutory bank holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please apply with details to email@example.com