To be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
Kings Signage & Plastics Ltd is looking to expand its current internal Sales Team with a new full-time position opening up within the sales office, working Monday to Friday.
Job role would be in our office/workshop based in Old Market, Bristol working alongside our existing sales staff & the production team.
We are ideally looking for a Sales Consultant with a minimum of 2 - 3 years Sign industry experience. Training will be provided where required for internal processes & procedures as well as any product training where necessary.Job Role Responsibilities:
- Generating new business from taking leads via phone, email or over the trade counter
- Working with existing customers to develop relationships & win business
- Quoting jobs from small cut to size panels to large scale signage projects
- Processing orders & payments along with all relevant paperwork
- Ordering of materials & components as required for projects & stock
- Arranging deliveries & liaising with couriers
- Generating basic artwork files for projects, experience with software such Adobe Illustrator or Coral Draw would be beneficial
- Experience in the signage industry, minimum 2-3 years
- Good organisational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Must be hard working & able to work independently or as part of a team
- Willing to learn new skills/processes
- Positive working ethic & desire to get the job done
- Be able to use own initiative to succeed when required
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or if you would like more information about the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent