SmithBrewer Ltd is a retail interior design and manufacturing company providing shop fixtures and displays to some of the UK’s largest retailers. The company is going through a period of exciting growth and is expanding its operations in all areas. They are looking to recruit a Print Finisher to strengthen their signage and graphics production team.
You will be working on tasks for top of the shelf brands with the possibility to broaden your scope and make your mark on projects that are widely recognised. This role is suited for a proactive team player, who is comfortable with manual handling, and using large format finishing machinery. A good attention to detail is required as you will be following job sheets and drawings containing instructions and specificationsKey responsibilities:
- Running large format CAD cutting tables (Zund, Kongsberg)
- Operating hot and cold laminating and mounting equipment
- Operating vinyl plotters
- Vinyl application
- Hands on with all other tasks in the print room, including machine maintenance and housekeeping
- Previous experience in a large format digital print environment is desirable
- Running and maintaining finishing equipment is of high importance, although full training will be given
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a busy role
Salary will be discussed with interested candidates.
Please email CV’s to email@example.com