Items to be displayed in Sign Update Magazine
22 January 2018
New Business Development Manager
London - South East area
Award winning Absolute SG are offering an excellent package.
The role: To develop new business across the region.
- Experienced sales person with a large format print background.
- Proven track record in new business sales and account development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills with both clients and fellow personnel.
- Can be trusted to work with a minimum of supervision as well as being a team player.
- Must be able to generate own leads and appointments, as well as have an existing client base.
- Work business to business or business to customer.
- Generate own estimates, prepare tenders and presentations.
- Source products and solutions where necessary.
- Negotiating and closing sales effectively.
- Self-starter who has drive, determination and problem solving skills.
- Excellent IT Skills and above average in Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Has a knowledge of Macs and creative packages.
- Sense of humour is essential.
- Confident to present at any level.
- Holds a clean full driving license.
- Project management organisational skills.
- Confidence to liaise with senior level clients with complex requirements.
- Ability to juggle several projects at once and work in a pressurised environment.
- A consultative-style approach with at least two years previous experience in a sales or account management role - Either in the large format digital graphics or signage industry
Good basic – Car – Bonuses
Please send you CV’s to