Manufacturing associate - (VACANCY FILLED)
An exciting opportunity has opened within our busy signage workshop for the full time position of Sign Manufacturing Associate
From brief to manufacture we are looking for an individual who can successfully plan and assist in delivering our signage services. The successful candidate will be a team player and highly motivated to deliver an excellent customer focused service.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Production of a large array of signage with a focus on large format printing and cutting
- Installation of signage indoors and outdoors including vehicles
- Checking of files prior to manufacture
- Operation of large format inkjet printers, vinyl cutters, and laminators
- Delivering quality workmanship within tight deadlines.
- Essential skills and experience:
- Time Management, Organisation skills, and multi-tasking
- Reliable, self-motivated and confident to work on your own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Committed to meeting deadlines and targets.
- Full clean driving license
- Ideally will have worked with sign, print or production environment for at least one year
- Computer literate with some knowledge of Adobe CC.
BEL Signs | www.belsigns.com | 01403 255442