The Media Collective is on a clear mission to bring world-class design to schools that allow them to express their identity, promote critical thinking, inspire creativity and help foster a love of learning. We’re currently looking for people who want to be part of that journey. That’s why we aren’t just looking for a person to fill a role, we are looking for the right person that can grasp the role, own it and empower others to do what they do best. We strive to be daring, compassionate, big-picture thinkers who are passionate about empowering people to live well and laugh lots.
We believe in building a company where we work together to create something bigger and better than we can do on our own. We don’t want superstars, we want people who understand how bringing their best helps to create a better tomorrow and who are willing to take risks to get there. Read on if you think you are up to the challenge.
As an integral part of the large format team, you would pitch in with production tasks and manage the majority of sign and graphic installations.
All candidates would need to pass DBS checks and be able to drive.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in all types of sign & graphic installation and can confidently install a wide array of signs and vinyl graphics
- Always keen to learn new processes and adapt quickly to new technology
- Exceptionally organised and can instinctively work in a clean and efficient manner
- Have an eye for detail to ensure consistently high standards
- Be a strong communicator with a high tolerance for stress
- Enthusiastic about sharing knowledge and training others and enjoy leading and working with a team
- An instinctive problem solver, quick decision-maker and fast learner
- A highly motivated person who loves to finish tasks and takes pride in their accomplishments
The Cherry on Top
- Oversee an entire installation and know exactly what questions to ask or actions to take when you see problems ahead
- Accomplish everything whilst maintaining the highest quality — it’s challenging, fast-paced and busy, busy, busy
- Love to teach, train and empower other
- You have relevant training and credentials including IPAF and PASMA
- A background in building or joinery
Salary based on experience.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply