Junior Signage Production Team Member
Central London creative sign maker, Glyphics, is looking for a new team member for its production department. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a developing company located in vibrant Shoreditch.
Reporting to the production manager and working closely with the installation team, this role is ideal for someone starting in this industry and looking to expand their knowledge of signage production and installation.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the production of a variety of signage as required
- Assisting with the installation of signage indoors and outdoors
- Using printing and cutting software
- Operating ink jet printers, vinyl cutters and laminators
- Keeping work areas tidy and ensuring tools, equipment and materials are stored away safely and are easily accessible
- Candidate Requirements:
- Good communication skills and a team player
- A responsible approach to time management
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow complex instructions accurately
- An understanding of the printing and creative industry
- An understanding of design packages: Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Willing to learn new skills
- Flexible and adaptable with a “can do attitude”
- Able to use own initiative
- An understanding of customer service with a friendly and polite manner
- Ability to work under pressure
An understanding of the signage industry would be preferable but is not essential.